Please help me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys so I posted this at the beginning of the year but there must have been some confusion on what I was talking about so I'm going to try this again, I had gotten led parking lights for my truck (similar to the picture below) now at first I had the hyper flash so I went and got the relay to fix that problem how ever I noticed once I turned on all my lights for night time driving they do not blink, but the corner lights do blink. How do I fix this? If any more clarification is needed please ask.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure all the bulbs are in correctly, they go right in if the posts are positioned properly. I had problems when I got mine but once I did it right everything works as it should.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything is correct, they blink no problem when my parking lights aren't on (day time driving) once I turn on my parking lights (night time driving) they do not blink. The corner lights blink just fine. Now if I switch my corner lights to LED they will not flash either. What causes LED bulbs not to flash when they are used durning night time driving?