Please help me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys so I posted this at the beginning of the year but there must have been some confusion on what I was talking about so I'm going to try this again, I had gotten led parking lights for my truck (similar to the picture below) now at first I had the hyper flash so I went and got the relay to fix that problem how ever I noticed once I turned on all my lights for night time driving they do not blink, but the corner lights do blink. How do I fix this? If any more clarification is needed please ask.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure all the bulbs are in correctly, they go right in if the posts are positioned properly. I had problems when I got mine but once I did it right everything works as it should.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything is correct, they blink no problem when my parking lights aren't on (day time driving) once I turn on my parking lights (night time driving) they do not blink. The corner lights blink just fine. Now if I switch my corner lights to LED they will not flash either. What causes LED bulbs not to flash when they are used durning night time driving?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chapdog97