Plasti Dippin the rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
go for it!!! if you do the first one & don't like it, peel it off. i plan on doing my inner hoops on my Intro's, such a pain to polish the inside. if i like it then i'll either paint them or powder coat them later.

This ^^^ You can use the plastidip to see how it looks and see how you like it for a while and then you can get them painted or powder coated if you decide you really like it that way

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure to get a nice str8 tape line!! Get on youtube and watch some plasti dip vids before just doin it blind so you know wat to expect.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My rims plastidipped
You must be registered for see images attach

And actual black rims
You must be registered for see images attach

Buckanator

Reaction score
I'm watching some videos right now. I got 4 cans out in the garage and I'm about to go at it. But if I use tape to cover the spots I don't wanna paint, won't the Plasti Dip peel off with the paint? I read something about that online.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Just pull the tape off while the plastidip is still wet, or use a razor to cut it if it has dried already