Plasti Dippin the rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
This was what it looked like before you owned it:
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Red and Black always looks good! Do it...but if that is the truck before? What happened to those wheels?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, here they are. For some reason, the picture of the front end won't upload, but here are the other 3.

please tell me these are not the rims you want to do.

what a waste of a beautiful rim. Plus you are broke so you decided plastidip? they make paint alot cheaper then that crap. I wished plastidip and bedliner were never invented, everyone uses it on rims, bumpers and the body and I just think it's aweful looking.

That's one beuatiful truck you have and I personally would hate if those wheels changed.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with it, but there are alot of people who've used it and liked it. There's also alot of u-tube videos on it.

I say go for it.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol Cowlboy used to have some black moto metals on that truck that looked perfect on it! and i say do it!!!! I love black and red but im Biased:
You must be registered for see images attach

:D

those are bmf novakanes i think. i say get a set of them and put on it.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Everyone will have their own opinions on what looks better on the truck. What it comes down to is that it's your own truck, your own style, so you should make it look the way you want it to look

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^that is definately true, it just seems everyone is jumping on the all black or plasti-dip or bedline trend.

Buckanator

Reaction score
Yeah I really really wish he had kept them rims on there haha. I would like to get new rims but I'm a 17 year bus boy. Im not exactly making bank. I like the idea of plasti dip because I can just Peel it off. I just don't know if all black would look right with my chrome bumper.