Plasti Dippin the rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post some better pics of new headlights and tails!!!! those lug nuts look great chrome man. i would bother painting them.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
This is how I decide what to use when painting my truck. Anything perminant I use the color I know I want to use. Anything temporary I will test with plasti dip

Buckanator

Reaction score
Post some better pics of new headlights and tails!!!! those lug nuts look great chrome man. i would bother painting them.

I will, tomorrow. But the corner of the damn driver side corner light cover friggin chipped off. ;( I'm too cheap to replace the grille, so the driver side signal lights don't screw in on the right side since that tiny part of the grille broke off, and today when I was dropping my girlfriend off I realized the signal light had partially popped out and when I was pushing it back in the part that had broken off (which was still screwed into the signal light) hit that cheap ass corner light cover and broke off a piece from the corner! So for the time being I just used some electrical tape to cover it up... yeah, its ghetto, but you can't tell.

And too late Justen. Already painted them lug nuts. I don't know why, I just didn't like leavin em chrome. They turned out pretty good, I'll post pictures tomorrow.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just picked up some today to try.it seems to lay down pretty smooth so im gonna do my hole tahoe in it.i still got to bodydrop and shave somethings on my truck so i figured id spray that on till im ready for my paint job

Buckanator

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach