Pioneer Head Unit and Cobra Radar Detector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Selling this stuff so I can get my front windows re-tinted thanks to the local PD.....

Prices are without shipping and I do not accept Paypal or personal checks. Cash or Money Orders are accepted. Also, if you are local or are in the area and want to pick them up I can do that as well!

If necessary I can take more pictures.

Pioneer Single din head unit with remote Model: DEH-2100IB

Came out of my 2003 Silverado when I did my stereo system. I reused my Alpine from my '95 because it has XM radio capability and I like the face plate more. Worked great when it was pulled and glows green at night. AM/FM radio, single CD, and AUX input. Only problem with the head unit is that the AUX input works but will only play through either the left or right side speakers of the vehicle. Other than that and some very light scratches on the face plate it works great. Someone might even be able to fix the AUX input. The remote is in good shape but might need a battery. The face plate is detachable as well. Wiring harness is included and the instructions are available online. Also included are the parts for the installation in a 95+ GMT400 (came out of my '95) Asking $35 plus shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

Next, I have a Cobra Radar Detector Model: XRS-9700
I bought it at Carlisle about a year ago and rarely used it. I bought it used and it works great, plugs in to a cigarette lighter. It does have some light wear on the bottom, and some of the plastic covering the wires is coming apart (see pictures). It detects lasers 360 degrees and has an 8 point compass. It also alerts you of approaching emergency vehicles. Instructions for this are also available online. There's a refurbished one on Amazon for $75. I'd like to get $50 plus shipping.

MeechYah

Reaction score
The pioneer doesn't look bad for the price. But you cant trust anyone these days and PayPal is the safest way to go.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pioneer doesn't look bad for the price. But you cant trust anyone these days and PayPal is the safest way to go.

I here ya, but you can ask any member on this forum that has purchased something from me or vice versa. I'm quick to get my payment sent or the part to the post office with a tracking number. Hell I even add my cell number in incase something goes haywire or someone needs to contact me, I'm not sketchy at all :handshake:

PS: I'm also a college student soon to be in law enforcement lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I here ya, but you can ask any member on this forum that has purchased something from me or vice versa. I'm quick to get my payment sent or the part to the post office with a tracking number. Hell I even add my cell number in incase something goes haywire or someone needs to contact me, I'm not sketchy at all :handshake:

PS: I'm also a college student soon to be in law enforcement lol

:word: I've both sold stuff to an bought stuff from Adam. No issues an no delays. No one should have any concerns buying from him. He's good people...

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
7 months later BUMP haha

I'll do $15 plus shipping on the Pioneer head unit and $25 plus shipping on the Cobra radar detector.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If someone with only 14 post was selling something I might be a lil gun shy on buying from him, but someone with post's over 1K I would feel very comfortable knowing hes not a risk....

Just saying....