Pioneer AVH-X4600BT or equivilant video question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
I just bought one of the head units and had a couple questions before installing it, so I can tweak how I will set it up.

1. If you put in a DVD or watch a movie off of a flash drive, does the rear display always show the movie while its playing, even if I mess with other things up front?

2. Which leads to this related question... Is the rear video just always display what the head unit screen shows?

3. Cant you just ground the parking brake wire to get rid of the 'while moving' protection?

Thanks

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Answer number three if its an older model you have to ground the bypass wire five seconds after startup. I hooked mine to a relay so when the amp wire turns on wich is after intial startup it grounds a relay. On the newer units you have to jump the mute wire with the bypass wire and ground I belive, noy 100% positive. a google search for that deck should bring up that process

Adam

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The radio has different zones to where the passengers in the back can watch a movie and the passengers in the front can listen to the radio If you do a search on google there are a few videos on how to bypass the parking brake with a 12 volt relay