Pics of K2500 with F250 Accuride 16x7 Steelies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andyk1500

Reaction score
Dude I've had pictures of your truck saved for years now! I couldn't get over how it looked, it's one of the many trucks that made me want a K2500
Ha! Yeah, I think I posted these back in 2012....? Truck was a little cleaner then, no rust at all...
I loved the PYO's but I bought them cheap back then(PYO's were HOT in '12!) cause the clear was trashed. I stripped & polished them...but they were junk in a few years from lack of maintenance.

It also sat a tad bit higher...I had a 1" block in the rear and another 1" of crank.
I took it out and decranked because the upper control arms were closer to the droop stops than I liked...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE! I may even have some of those caps in "inventory"...
I did try a chrome center cap on (it was trimmed to fit PYO's, so it slightly shallower)
Its not bad looking either.
Guess when I'm done having Pop run capless, I've got lots of stuff to try!(I'm curious if he will even notice if the wheels are different)

That is the best look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyk1500

Reaction score
Must admit, I like it better with the PYO's and white letter BFG's...
I hear ya! The PYO's were sweet! But polished wasn't going to work...and all of them in our area(rust belt) are heavily corroded...
I had considered an aftermarket wheel...but most of them have too much positive offset and hang out more than I like...at least at this height.

I'm starting to research back into TBI tuning...I have all the gear from 7 years ago when I did the Vortec swap....but at the time I was paying someone else to tune, I'd just take their tune & revisions and burn chips.
Hopefully I can get this thing to pull like it should at WOT.