Pics of Denali/Esky Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Could be I was getting them outa '95's Eskys. I don't really check the years of the trucks in the yards. Only dif I notice is whether they are the square dash or round.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Me too! Lol! ...and I never knew that there were no '95 Escalade/Denalli's. Learned something today! (So, it WAS worth getting outa bed!)
Next one of those ashtray doors I come across, I'll pay more attention to just what the heck it's coming outa!
I do like the way that it cleans up that area, though.

So want one of those S.wheels too!

You must be registered for see images

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
HAHA wow. I figured you knew this stuff. they were 99/00 only.

I should, but never really paid attention! In my eyes, 'real' Cadillac's have fins!

You are probably one of the few who like the 95 ashtray, TBH. I'm not a fan, I like having the small doors for phone chargers.

Don't have a cell phone! Too close to the border!
Canada builds 40' cell towers. U.S. builds 200'.
Because of where I am, it's kind of a no cell phone zone, or I get phone bills of $200.00+/month due to the roaming charges off of the U.S. towers. (Biggest 1 month bill was for $373.00 on 43 phone calls!) Even then, I was only recieving about 30% of the calls people were making to me. P.O.'d customers! Me too!
Just use a landline, now.
And this here computer thingie!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me too! Lol! ...and I never knew that there were no '95 Escalade/Denalli's. Learned something today! (So, it WAS worth getting outa bed!)
Next one of those ashtray doors I come across, I'll pay more attention to just what the heck it's coming outa!
I do like the way that it cleans up that area, though.

So want one of those S.wheels too!

You must be registered for see images
My buddy has one of those wheels laying around let me see if he wants to part with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Esky's are the only trucks I've ever found them in. Lol! Could be a Canadian thing.

Think mine has the two doors as well. Never paid attention to it.

That said I did see someone asking about a literal swap on one into a truck.
For that person click the link in my sig.