Pics of Denali/Esky Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to like doing the esky/denali seats and interior and I'm not so sure why... does it look that much better?

The reason I'm asking is cuz there's an esky at the local yard with door panels, seats console and everything

anyone have pics of their trucks eskalade-asized?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to like doing the esky/denali seats and interior and I'm not so sure why... does it look that much better?

The reason I'm asking is cuz there's an esky at the local yard with door panels, seats console and everything

If I had one around here I would grab all of the above, all ive got so far is the Esky cluster and the exterior conversion done, if the door panels are in good shape and you dont want then I might be interested

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

I've heard the seats are a bit more comfortable and they are heated. Beyond that... What color is it?

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The seats are nicer, most escalades interiors are whitesh grey. Door panels, console, seats, guage cluster go for pretty good money on ebay

You must be registered for see images

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I've heard the seats are a bit more comfortable and they are heated. Beyond that... What color is it?

I don't remember... IIRC it was grey with wood accents or something like that... I just remembered seeing it in there. I pulled the switch out of the console and it matched my interior anyways.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
If I had one around here I would grab all of the above, all ive got so far is the Esky cluster and the exterior conversion done, if the door panels are in good shape and you dont want then I might be interested

My biggest barrier is the da gone owners of the yard. The guy is a jerk and overcharges on everything. Where most junkyards you can walk away with a bucket full of trinkets and they'll charge you $10, this guy charged me ten bucks for one stupid fog switch and wants $500 for a rearend out of a '83 :nono:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My biggest barrier is the da gone owners of the yard. The guy is a jerk and overcharges on everything. Where most junkyards you can walk away with a bucket full of trinkets and they'll charge you $10, this guy charged me ten bucks for one stupid fog switch and wants $500 for a rearend out of a '83 :nono:

Oh damn

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
The seats are nicer, most escalades interiors are whitesh grey. Door panels, console, seats, guage cluster go for pretty good money on ebay

Hmmm- those do look good, but good enough for the $400-$600 or whatever the guy will charge me to rip it out.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score

Can't into google images brah?

Besides being totally classy as fawk on the outside, they are classy on the inside. Next car I want is a lifted 99-00 escalade or denali. :)
Better leather, better seats, better door panels, wood grain, chrome door handles, better center console, head rests, bose stereo, heated seats, heated mirrors, 120mph speedo with blueish/green tint (white on our trucks). Colormatched door mirrors, body cladding, updated front end, fog lights, autotrac 4wd, rear bumper cover, exhaust tip, roof rack covers, colormatched steps, colormatched door handles.

You must be registered for see images attach

chrome handles, lighter tan color, different seats and center console, wood trim

flip down monitor was an option on 99 tahoe and escalade/denali

DENALI, same as escalade but a different color and badging.

escalde door panels in a tahoe, they are a lighter color.

You'll have to try and negiotiate with them next time. Just drop your stuff if you think it's too expensive. I learned that from the mexicans.

Is it an LKQ or big corporate scrapyard? I hate those places. Like you said, its more like going to a store and a garage sale.