Photoshop this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so! i got the wheels on and painted... driverside door clearcoated and detailed the interior.. changed thermostat and checked out a "a bad balljoint that is unsafe to drive on" - canadian tire mechanic.... well both ball joints on both sides were fine.. surprise surprise, i honestly tried to get the vents off but ive never seen something stuck on so hard in my life... i didnt have enough time to try fishing wire because of the weather had me going all night long getting called out to MVA's, but anyway here are some pictures of the rims.. first pic is of a transformation from the day i brought it home to where it is now... it really doesnt do it justice on how much work ive put in..
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Wheels look GREAT!

To get those fake vents off, a heat gun will help.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheels look GREAT!

To get those fake vents off, a heat gun will help.
Thanks! But it's just a bit to cold at the moment (-31degrees F)tonight so that's a no go to go outside at the moment I'll try and get it done sometime this week.. Hopefully I can get it into the shop at work or my grandpas.. Ours isn't heated so it's a pain lol.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Thanks! But it's just a bit to cold at the moment (-31degrees F)tonight so that's a no go to go outside at the moment I'll try and get it done sometime this week.. Hopefully I can get it into the shop at work or my grandpas.. Ours isn't heated so it's a pain lol.

I completely understand, I'm from a cold weather state! But now I live in sunny Arizona, so I'm not gonna tell you what the temp was today haha

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I completely understand, I'm from a cold weather state! But now I live in sunny Arizona, so I'm not gonna tell you what the temp was today haha
Hahaha well my grandparents live there in the winter somewhere I think called parker? So I allready heard today.. Hahahah