Photoshop this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm on it...!

BTW, do you have any light output pics of those square pods on your bumper?

here are some pics for ya! the pics really dont do justice to them though. Their 1680LM? i think a piece and there great. even with HID's, highbeams (4mod done) you can still tell when they are on and off because of how well they light up the ditches along the highway..

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
here are some pics for ya! the pics really dont do justice to them though. Their 1680LM? i think a piece and there great. even with HID's, highbeams (4mod done) you can still tell when they are on and off because of how well they light up the ditches along the highway..

You must be registered for see images attach

Those look GREAT! Where'd you get em?

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look GREAT! Where'd you get em?

a place called truck outfitters here in my hometown.. i know they make knock off ones on ebay for about $60? dont know how great they are but im sure there fine as well i spent a bit more for the fact i dont have to wait 4 weeks for them to ship to Canada..

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Well for $60 you can't beat that price! A curved bar would look good though

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can get the pods on amazon for like 30 bucks tonight! so order yourself some haha, and yea maybe in the next few paycheques there will be more light bars to come.. i love LED's, every liight possible on my interior/exterior is led.. with everything on (fog lights hids highs) music cranked and 2 subs going im still reading over 13.8 volts... wow

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I picked up the paint so those are getting done tonight.. Those fake air vents are coming off, and my door handle broke today.. Ugh so I went and picked one up, and the driver side door is also getting a clear coat.. Gunna be a long night