Photoshop PLEASE...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
He wants a turbo in it- almost bought one several times. That baby can roar like a lion, and hey, black smoke is always cool too.

I was looking for an 80's blazer with a 6.2 for quite some time. Ended up with a 99 with a 6.5. Im not complaining. Sure would still like one as a toy though

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I was looking for an 80's blazer with a 6.2 for quite some time. Ended up with a 99 with a 6.5. Im not complaining. Sure would still like one as a toy though

Yeah, I got hung up on my frame earlier today -i'm sure you've seen the photos- and it was that 6.2 that gave me the tug out of there.

Nothing like blazers and diesels to hijack a thread, you know? Sorry about that.... hopefully someone can help you get your truck photoshopped and chopped cause I cant! I'm just good at making people lose track of what's going on.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got hung up on my frame earlier today -i'm sure you've seen the photos- and it was that 6.2 that gave me the tug out of there.

Nothing like blazers and diesels to hijack a thread, you know? Sorry about that.... hopefully someone can help you get your truck photoshopped and chopped cause I cant! I'm just good at making people lose track of what's going on.

Its all good, i dont think anybody will shop my truck anyways cause nobody wants me to drop it :uhoh2:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Yeah i was just thinking how the thread got hijacked. Your truck looks sweet as is. I would help ya, but my photochop skills are very weak.