PhotoShop Contest #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I didn't spend a whole lot on it, I wanted to challenge myself - lifting something is really hard for me to do (well at least I got an entry in)

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Awesome Sin!

And I just completely changed the direction my chop is going and deleted about 3 hours of work. Hopefully I get this thing done in time.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Awesome Sin!

And I just completely changed the direction my chop is going and deleted about 3 hours of work. Hopefully I get this thing done in time.
Thanks Horns...

Can't wait to see it, hope it's lifted - cause I need some pointers!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I'd drive it...

OK guys i know its not perfect but I had fun and that's what counts !! (and sorry for the multiple threads, newbie here trying to figure it out ! :))

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• forum truckFINAL.jpg
    forum truckFINAL.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Two things - front end looks AWESOME!

second, how did you make he pic small? :rofl:

I actually don't have a clue I didn't make it smaller or anything I just uploaded it normally..? . Is there a way to make it bigger? :/

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually don't have a clue I didn't make it smaller or anything I just uploaded it normally..? . Is there a way to make it bigger? :/

Yes there is! Just upload it to Photobucket and copy the IMG code and paste it here! There's a sticky in the top of this section on how to do it! And good job by the way, I like the GMT900 Grille and bumper!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Yes there is! Just upload it to Photobucket and copy the IMG code and paste it here! There's a sticky in the top of this section on how to do it! And good job by the way, I like the GMT900 Grille and bumper!

Ok thank you! I got figured out :) lol