PhotoShop Contest #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We had an excellent turn out for our first four contest's, and I'd like to thank everyone who entered a photochop and everyone who took the time to vote as well! Here is round #5!

Rules:

-Final Image must be the same size as the original.

-No stealing someone Else's work, all photoshops must be done by YOU. This is a NO TOLLERANCE RULE, any attempt of this will be disqualified immediately.

-1 entry per person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you must post more then one chop, SPECIFY which one is your entry.

-All final images MUST be based off the original

-In order to be fair to everyone; No full blown renders will be allowed, you can do whatever you'd like to the vehicle. BUT
no full blown renders will be allowed.

-Do whatever you'd like to the vehicle (Bag it, lift it, shave it, Paint it, swap wheels, etc etc. what ever you want to do to it!)

-Post 1 Entry when you are ready, discuss whatever you'd like in the thread but only post ONE entry for contest.

-And most importantly HAVE FUN with it!!

Deadline is 11:59PM (Central Time) 11-25-12

After the deadline, a voting thread will be put up just like TOTM to decide winner. Voting thread will be up for 3 days.

Get to get guys! Let have a good turn out agian, everyone did a fantastic job the last go around!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Photoshop Contest #5 Picture:

1996 Chevy 3500 DRW (As chosen by the winner of PS Contest #4: Sin)

(To save the picture, simply right click on it and press "Save Picture As")

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Damn that front bug shield is gonna be hard to remove.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well anyone looking for votes all you gotta do is lay that pig out on some semi rims an you got mine. :drool:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's probably going to have to be clipped, that's about the only way to get good results on that one IMO

Yep, that's what worries me.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Bump. Got a couple of days people.