Performance Accessories 2" lift - $79 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
95-98s only? Shouldn't they work from 88-98? Seems odd
If its for 88-98 which.. it probably is.. i think i'd buy this

Don't see why it wouldn't fit all year OBS's but I honestly I can't say... Maybe someone else chime in that knows for sure or you can call Performance Accessories.

Btw I just ordered mine $78.99 to the house. Keep in mind though this kit does not come with the rear bumper lift brackets which is part number 10002

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Like $60 but I just read where you can swap and flip the stock brackets, drill a extra hole and they will lift the rear bump... So no need to buy the brackets unless your really mechanically inclined or just lazy LOL. Do a search, I read it on Fullsizechevy.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone can verify that this will work on the 88-94's as well, ill order one!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it's that cheap I bet it doesn't have anything with it, maybe not even bolts?

I highly doubt you even get front bumper brackets. I'd hit up the perf. website because I saw once they sold some lift keys and had a part number for them, now those being worthless I could see being that price.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Would this fit on a 96 k1500 suburban? I dont know if it has more body mounts than the trucks.

No. The burbs have more mounts.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-