Performance Accessories 2" lift - $79 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone can verify that this will work on the 88-94's as well, ill order one!

Everything should be the same you just wont get the extension for the shifter linkage, the 95+ ones shift via cable. With just the 2" you wont need it anyhow.

Also with just the 2" lift I was able to knotch the holes in the bumper enough to raise it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
if it's that cheap I bet it doesn't have anything with it, maybe not even bolts?

I highly doubt you even get front bumper brackets. I'd hit up the perf. website because I saw once they sold some lift keys and had a part number for them, now those being worthless I could see being that price.

Hard to say but considering I used PA's part number for 2"body lifts to find this and they have the same part numbers/same description and parts list, I doubt its a stripped kit. But hey,with 30 day free returns, I'll just find out.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
after I checked it out on PA's website it seems legit, they have the same part number listed for the same applications.

Sounds like an awesome deal to me, I'd buy it if I had the cash and make it fit my 88.

I really wanted a 3 inch but hey for that cheap I'll take it.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
This is the message I got today fellas from 4x4groupbuy... But hey, it was very worth the try. FAIL! LOL

Hi Ryan, Thank you very much for your order. This item you purchased was merged with another product on our site. The actual price of this body lift is $187.95. Please let me know if you would like to continue with this order. Thanks!