Peanuts Galore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it, anytime you change something up on a vehicle you almost fall in love all over again, so I can't wait

Very well said. You know I re- fall in love with mine plenty. It's going to be so nice. When do you hope to have it on and pics up?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
depends on my painter really, everything else should be here within the week, then its in his hands. I don't have to go to work again till the 11th of next month as long as nothing happens so I have the time if he hurrys.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
The little white ******** went everywhere, when I went to clean them up was right when there was just enough of a breeze to blow them everywhere lol

i made the mistake of opening my box on the front porch and had to chase a bunch of the peanuts down through the yard lol. I had ordered a new bowtie emblem to go with the new grille and in the process of digging through the box to find it, i let peanuts fly everywhere... $50 emblem...hehe i was determined to find it.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
i made the mistake of opening my box on the front porch and had to chase a bunch of the peanuts down through the yard lol. I had ordered a new bowtie emblem to go with the new grille and in the process of digging through the box to find it, i let peanuts fly everywhere... $50 emblem...hehe i was determined to find it.

they taped mine to the backside of the grille, I overlooked it and ended up doing the same thing lol

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Who's dog was it? I do not in any way condone animal cruelty but if it was between a trash can and a dog, i'd have taken out the dog to avoid having to pay for damage. Just go to the car was and spray it off.

BUT.

The silver lining is that your truck will look SO good with the new goodies, man.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Diesel bumper! Just posted about one of these. Let us know how the LMC bumper fits.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
thats going to look sick. BTW what is shipping on a bumper and grill from LMC

Can't recall off the top of my head, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Who's dog was it? I do not in any way condone animal cruelty but if it was between a trash can and a dog, i'd have taken out the dog to avoid having to pay for damage. Just go to the car was and spray it off.

Well it was a split second decision between a big ass german shepherd built dog (80+ lbs) and a 50 lb plastic trash can lol I took what I thought would cause less damage. I was obviously mistaken but I didn't even worry about stopping, it was 1am in a bad part of town and I had a flight the next morning so I said screw it, not to mention if I stopped and saw the damage immediately I would of shot the dog lol

Can I say I'm jealous?

You should be :naughty: