Peanuts Galore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
They're fun to dig through looking for your treasure but really this is to much...

You must be registered for see images attach

The reason for all these little white styrofoam hellions in my arm is due to the worlds most retarded german shepherd and his in ability to get out of the way of a 4500 lb vehicle so I decided to take out a trash can instead of him and in the process I took out my grille, corner lenses, turn signal, and hood. :rocking: Don't mind the bug guts, its love bug season :nono::uhoh2:

So while in Vegas last week for school I ordered up some new goodies...

My lmc goodies came in today, grille, bumper, bowtie, and grille inserts. I have TYC headlights coming via amazon, ebay corner lenses, and lmc turn signals (also HIDs :naughty: ) I just have to contact my painter now and get it all dropped off to him, might have him do my mirrors and door handles while hes at it. Can't wait to have it all done.

I think I'm going to try to use a set of the dual headlights for my lenses in the bumper. LMC list them at 150mm so that comes in a hair under 5 (15/16)", the hole in the bumper measures 6.5 x 4.5" so I think they'll look perfect in there as long as I build the right bracket. "Link to lights"

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm also picking up a solid rear window today and have two side windows out of our wrecked '92 that aren't scratched like mine so I'm excited to get those swapped out and tinted as well. Truck will look pretty different in a few weeks.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So you're going painted bumper and grille...Trying to picture it in my head but either way if you're replacing the chrome up front with painted it is going to own.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm doing painted grille, bumper, and corner lenses with billet 8 bar inserts, bowtie and clear headlights, driving lights in the bumper, and turn signals. I've always hated how these trucks look like a wall of chrome up front with the grill and bumper and IMO color matching is a much cleaner way to stand out, its all in the subtle details

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck is about to look 1000x better with these mods done. Everytime I see your sig I just think how bad it needs the colormatch and doing the corners too will make it perfect. I HATE clear corners. Painted will be night/day better.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Your truck is about to look 1000x better with these mods done. Everytime I see your sig I just think how bad it needs the colormatch and doing the corners too will make it perfect. I HATE clear corners. Painted will be night/day better.

Same here, but I've always focused mainly on ride and performance/reliability as that's where most of my money has had to go towards with this truck so aesthetics has taken a backseat till that damn dog lol

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I know it, anytime you change something up on a vehicle you almost fall in love all over again, so I can't wait!

i thought that box and peanuts looked familiar... i ordered a grille and smoothie bumper from LMC and just got them Tuesday. They know how to ship!

The little white ******** went everywhere, when I went to clean them up was right when there was just enough of a breeze to blow them everywhere lol