parking lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for the pics. Looks real good

o btw how is the light output from the 6k HIDs?

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no problem on the pics

i love my hids

im glad i went with the 6k...i almost wanted 8k but decided that 6k would be plenty...they have a slight blueish tint to them but the light output is awsome

with the new headlight assemblies i can barely tell when i hit my brights on with my hids

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do they give a good flood of light? my current lights dont give much light off to the sides which sucks being out in the country at night and not seeing too well into the ditches looking for deer that might jump out lol

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hids give a huge flood of light. Mine basically from when the light leaves the housing they shoot straight out to the sides. Almost parallel with my front end. So its like a wall of light basically. I would go with 4300 or 5000k hids though. I believe they put out the most "vision" . Go with 4300k if you want close to stock color but way more output.

Dont buy housings with reflector bullets in them if you plan on using hids. They really hinder the light output. My buddy has them on his pickup and mine are 2x brighter.

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome good to hear. i'd prolly go with 5k i like the more blue look but dont want it too blue. and i'll def becoming to you 350vortec for the HIDs, i still havent forgotten. just prolly wont be until bout spring/summer when i get spare money.