paint rims? or no

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm trying to figure out if I should polish, or paint. I wish some1 would Photoshop black, gunmeatal, and silver. What about red pinstripe? I have no idea what I should do. Clean and classy, less is more.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I would polish so that the bumper and wheels would match.

If you're set on changing the wheels, then I would color match the bumper to body color. I feel like gunmetal wheels and chrome bumpers would look off on the same vehicle.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I would polish so that the bumper and wheels would match.

If you're set on changing the wheels, then I would color match the bumper to body color. I feel like gunmetal wheels and chrome bumpers would look off on the same vehicle.

Agreed.

Grille would have to be color matched as well.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have black rims on mine and like it but I have no chrome on the outside of the truck, and a black grille. Red looks good with polished rims and chrome. Id paint them flat silver or something like that to be different.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I totally agree on color matching grill and bumper, I forgot to mention that's on the "to do" list when I get home later this year