p0175 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freeze

Reaction score
U My 98 k2500 threw a p0175 code on the way home from work today. There seems to be a correlation between that code and k&n filters on the other forums. I've had a k&n for about a year now with no problems. Also have hollowed out cats for about a year. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm going to try cleaning the MAF sensor and the filter when I get the chance. I'll let you know if that makes it better. Any other suggestions?

freeze

Reaction score
I noticed that the coolant and power steering were both low. I filled them both and the light turned off about 100 miles later. Didn't do anything to the air filter of MAF sensor yet. Has anyone had this happen before?

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if coolant was low, check the color of your oil (cracked head possibly) and power steering, motor is running hot and using steering fluid for possibly a bad pump

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doubt that its a cracked,ill put money on the intake manifold gaskets,The motor is eating the power steering fluid?thats a first.