Overhead consoles & misc interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
All prices are OBO + shipping.

------------------------------

Consoles and parts

95-00 Grey overhead console w/ blank panel. I cleaned and re-painted the plastics as they were faded. Has small tear on front cloth. Both lights work, includes pigtail. SOLD

88-94 Red overhead console w/o panel. I cleaned and re-painted the plastics as they were faded. Garage door hinge is missing a portion of the tab, however only affects it when you open it and even then it still works fine. Front screw mount was starting to crack, was repaired with JB weld. Both lights work, includes pigtail. SOLD

S-10 Blazer/Jimmy/Bravada/Envoy long console. Removed from 02 Blazer in perfect condition. All lights work, includes pigtail. $40
You must be registered for see images attach

95-07 Grey garage opener door. Brand new. SOLD

OH console frame, needs painted. Make offer.

OH console map lights. Make Offer.

S-10 Blazer/Jimmy/Bravada/Envoy console dome light lense. Make Offer.

OH console small blockout plate. Make Offer

Other interior parts

99-07 Dash pocket rubber mat. NOS. $5

99-07 blank panel insert. Make offer.

99-07 door panel lock slide. Make offer.

99-02 Charcoal manual door panels. Almost perfect, driver's is missing 2 tabs at the bottom, however they are attached with factory screws in the same location as well. Make offer.

95-00 Non airbag leather steeringwheel. In great shape. SOLD

95-00 Cassette Stereo. Works great, all backlights light up. $20

95-00 Light grey pull out cupholder. Missing small flap on side cupholder. $10

88-94 door handle trim, for crank windows. Make offer.

88-00 Rear View Mirror. Make Offer.

Last edited:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
88-94 Dash IP bezel. NOS in GM box. Correct color for 90-94 trucks, paint to match for 88-89. GM part number 15956796, lists for $277.08. Waiting on price from item's owner (let me know if your interested).

Exterior and other misc

99-07 7-pin OEM wiring upgrade. Brand new. Adds proper wiring from the underhood fuse block to a 7-way RV plug on trucks that are not equipped with a hitch from the factory. Includes wiring instructions from GM upfitter. Gm part number 12495932 lists for $94. Doesn't include the plug at the receiver itself. $40

99-07 Driver's wiper cowl corner. One broken clip of three, still works fine. Make offer.

99-07 GMC Chrome 6-lug center caps, no lug covers. SOLD

95-00 Washer Fluid Tank, no cracks. Pump motor stopped working. $10

95-00 Washer Fluid Tank cap. Make Offer.

5.7L Vortec intake gaskets. Make Offer

88-00 Stainless mirror replacement power mirrors. GM kit, NOS in mint condition. Retails from GM for over $300. Asking $140.

Last edited:

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would like to have the red and grey over head consoles.. how would we go about that?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you know what the interchange is on the steering wheel? Fit 94 down? Or is it strictly for 95-00?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
i would like to have the red and grey over head consoles.. how would we go about that?
JUST had a bite on another forum for the red one, grey one is still available. I will see if he takes it, otherwise we can do both and I'll get a shipping quote.

Do you know what the interchange is on the steering wheel? Fit 94 down? Or is it strictly for 95-00?
I *think* it will fit 88-94 but the actual depth of the steeringwheel is greater, so it would be closer to the driver than your current one.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also my rides didnt come with overhead consoles from the factory, are there still mounting locations or will i have to fab somthing up. i looked for a how-to on here but maybe im serching the wrong thing.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
What would you have to have for the gray garage door opener and the steering wheel shipped to 95660?
Steering wheel sold. What you want to offer on the opener, shipping will be $5.20 flat rate.

yes get me final price for both shipped to 42303... thanks man
also my rides didnt come with overhead consoles from the factory, are there still mounting locations or will i have to fab somthing up. i looked for a how-to on here but maybe im serching the wrong thing.
I'll find a box and let you know. There are some how to's floating around. Extended cab, crew cab and SUVs have the provisions in the back, you just need to add the little spring clip up front. Regular cab's require alternative methods however it's possible. I just screwed the back into my 88.