97 Dash and interior bits, Longview East Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Complete Dash with all pieces, vents, bezels, vent ductwork, glove box, passenger airbag, electric 4x4 switch delete panel and headlight switch included. The defrost grillework is still mostly intact and is not really brittle, but there are a few cracks where it meets the main body of the dash, especially around the center screw hole. There is also a crack on the left halfway between the edge where the dash meets the windshield and the cluster, previous owner glued it and it hasn't spread since I bought the truck in 2015. Included is the fabric dash cover. All wiring and electronics have been removed EXCEPT the passenger airbag and the three 12v outlets. Asking $200. I'm not shipping this thing, but see my note near the end.

Also up is a pair of A-pillar trims, passenger side has the cutouts for the grab handle, both are in great shape, few scuffs but nothing significant. Driver side is missing the lower metal clip but the dash holds it in place at the bottom just fine. $20 for the pair.. Might ship if it's feasible, buyer pays shipping cost..

My ECSB rear floor vent ductwork with the endcaps that stick out of the carpet in the rear - Can also include the part that clips onto the bottom of your HVAC box if you want vents but don't have them. $20, might ship if it's feasible, buyer pays shipping cost..

I have 3 1995+ fog light switches with pigtails, the "on" indicator lights work but the text backlights are burned out, all 3 work properly otherwise. $30 shipped, $25 direct sale..

6 1995+ Cargo light switches, all work, unfortunately do not have the pigtails for these.
-- 1 has a blue LED backlight with resistor, plugs in with no modification to your truck's wiring. $30 shipped, $25 direct sale.
-- 1 has working factory backlight. $25 shipped, $20 direct
-- 4 have no working backlight. $20 shipped, $15 direct

I have three 2-hole vertical switch bezels and a 1-hole, $15 each... I can also combine stuff so like, get a fog light and cargo light switch with a 2-hole bezel for $50 shipped.....etc. I'll work with you.

Three 96+ clusters:
-- 97 Sierra 100mph manual -- window is pretty messy but the cluster worked great when I replaced it with the 00 Escalade cluster, fuel gauge doesn't even flutter -- 219908 on the odometer. $60
-- 99 Denali 120mph auto -- window is okay, but could be better, cluster works 100%, fuel gauge does flutter but not terribly -- 154937 on the odometer. $70
-- 00 Escalade 120mph auto -- GREAT condition window, cleared idiot lights for custom color LEDs, works 100%, fuel gauge likes to do battle with the oil pressure gauge when you first turn the truck on and does flutter during normal operation, but not too terribly bad -- 223179 on the odometer. $80
All cluster prices before shipping.. I don't know what it'll be to ship em. If you're replacing your own cluster, you can easily swap your window and odometer into the new one. Lights aren't currently installed in any of them but I can put the standard bulbs in if you want them. These are v8 clusters! They will work in a v6 but the tach will be way off.

Willing to meet halfway or deliver if you want the dash or multiple items, and can meet within a 100 mile radius of 75603 Longview, TX for a $10-20 bill... Gas ain't cheap anymore lol. First come, first serve... I'm not holding onto this stuff unless someone wants to put a down payment on it lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

[email protected]

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Complete Dash with all pieces, vents, bezels, vent ductwork, glove box, passenger airbag, electric 4x4 switch delete panel and headlight switch included. The defrost grillework is still mostly intact and is not really brittle, but there are a few cracks where it meets the main body of the dash, especially around the center screw hole. There is also a crack on the left halfway between the edge where the dash meets the windshield and the cluster, previous owner glued it and it hasn't spread since I bought the truck in 2015. Included is the fabric dash cover. All wiring and electronics have been removed EXCEPT the passenger airbag and the three 12v outlets. Asking $200. I'm not shipping this thing, but see my note near the end.

Also up is a pair of A-pillar trims, passenger side has the cutouts for the grab handle, both are in great shape, few scuffs but nothing significant. Driver side is missing the lower metal clip but the dash holds it in place at the bottom just fine. $20 for the pair.. Might ship if it's feasible, buyer pays shipping cost..

My ECSB rear floor vent ductwork with the endcaps that stick out of the carpet in the rear - Can also include the part that clips onto the bottom of your HVAC box if you want vents but don't have them. $20, might ship if it's feasible, buyer pays shipping cost..

I have 3 1995+ fog light switches with pigtails, the "on" indicator lights work but the text backlights are burned out, all 3 work properly otherwise. $30 shipped, $25 direct sale..

6 1995+ Cargo light switches, all work, unfortunately do not have the pigtails for these.
-- 1 has a blue LED backlight with resistor, plugs in with no modification to your truck's wiring. $30 shipped, $25 direct sale.
-- 1 has working factory backlight. $25 shipped, $20 direct
-- 4 have no working backlight. $20 shipped, $15 direct

I have three 2-hole vertical switch bezels and a 1-hole, $15 each... I can also combine stuff so like, get a fog light and cargo light switch with a 2-hole bezel for $50 shipped.....etc. I'll work with you.

Three 96+ clusters:
-- 97 Sierra 100mph manual -- window is pretty messy but the cluster worked great when I replaced it with the 00 Escalade cluster, fuel gauge doesn't even flutter -- 219908 on the odometer. $60
-- 99 Denali 120mph auto -- window is okay, but could be better, cluster works 100%, fuel gauge does flutter but not terribly -- 154937 on the odometer. $70
-- 00 Escalade 120mph auto -- GREAT condition window, cleared idiot lights for custom color LEDs, works 100%, fuel gauge likes to do battle with the oil pressure gauge when you first turn the truck on and does flutter during normal operation, but not too terribly bad -- 223179 on the odometer. $80
All cluster prices before shipping.. I don't know what it'll be to ship em. If you're replacing your own cluster, you can easily swap your window and odometer into the new one. Lights aren't currently installed in any of them but I can put the standard bulbs in if you want them. These are v8 clusters! They will work in a v6 but the tach will be way off.

Willing to meet halfway or deliver if you want the dash or multiple items, and can meet within a 100 mile radius of 75603 Longview, TX for a $10-20 bill... Gas ain't cheap anymore lol. First come, first serve... I'm not holding onto this stuff unless someone wants to put a down payment on it lol.

Hi Brando Hope you can Help I have a 1997 Chevy Tahoe with Barn Doors. I am looking for a steering Collumn surround trim 2 pc and a drivers side rear c pillar inside cover.
Thanks in Advance
Skip

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
All I have is what's listed above... Actually no that's not entirely true, I do have my complete 97 steering column with the trim, but it's all for a manual truck and wouldn't work with your auto shifter...

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Still have one remaining Fog Light Switch, all the cargo light switches, one each 1-hole and 2-hole switch bezels, my Manual Cluster and 120mph Denali cluster, and A-pillar trim pieces.

Dash, two fog light switches, and the 120mph cluster with the cleared idiot light filters have sold.

Ag214

Reaction score
Still have one remaining Fog Light Switch, all the cargo light switches, one each 1-hole and 2-hole switch bezels, my Manual Cluster and 120mph Denali cluster, and A-pillar trim pieces.

Dash, two fog light switches, and the 120mph cluster with the cleared idiot light filters have sold.
Interested in the remaining fog light switch if still available.