• 3" body lift

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Both

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • neither??

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant make up my mind.....
In my possession, I have a 2" lift block kit, a 3" body lift, and a set of 285 75 16 cooper STT's in the mail on the way. What my question is, should I install just the BL, Just the blocks, or both??

my truck has some slight squat when unloaded and squats pretty bad under a load. the leafs are starting to sag a bit, and I know I should of gone with AAL's instead of blocks, but that is what I got..

her is my OBS with a load of straw bales
You must be registered for see images attach

the atv in the back
You must be registered for see images

I am thinking just do the blocks to get rid of the squat and sell my BL, but I would love to have the extra 3"........

and yes, I know, I totally FUBAR'ed the spelling of the thread title........bite me :lol:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Do both, I did it, I have plenty of clearance for bigger tires, Cowlboy has the same exact thing (he had it first), and TexasRebel has the something really similar too.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would for sure do 2" blocks. but I'm gonna leave the bl up to you, personally i don't like them at all, for multiple reasons...bed and cab get pretty flexy off the frame, doesn't look that good with that much frame showing ( although it can be hidden), makes everything feel cheap and rattly...those are a few of the reasons i don't like them..and i know from personal experience because i had a 2" but took it off because i didn't like it. now, there are quite a few guys on here running them and I'm sire they like them and for good reason. so take from it what you will.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I would do the 3" BL. I have a 3" with 285's and I would definetly get bigger tires before raising anymore.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck doesnt seem to be squatting to bad so I Just do the body lift and keep the t-bar crank as little as possble. You will clear the 285's plenty with it, no need for unnessary crank. Also an add-a-leaf would be a better option then just a block it you tow any amount.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 285 STT's in today

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

2" blocks are being installed tomorrow