opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your wifes grandma is SMART! get out of this Canadian hell hole as much as you can lol. Especially winter!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill just have tag along in your rig ahaha! and i dont think id mind if i got stuck down there for a few extra days!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Nasty Is SWEET!! Youve done a TON of work to it over the last 6 years. Hows the wife like it lol?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I use to be a mechanic. So most of the stuff done was cheap to free. Or i did side work and used money she didn't know about to fix it up. Until last year me and my wife decided that we were going to sell her new 4Runner and she was going to DD my 97 and I was going to DD big nasty because she wanted to quit work. So she was ok with me dropping some money on it to make it a safe driver. Well she got another job and she didn't sell the 4runner. That's also the reason I no longer have the Boggers.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can tell you put some hard work into it, thats for sure! and the wife sounds like she understands your love for trucks and thats all you can ask for! as for the 4 runner...lol,glad your wife got to keep it and shes happy! and good everything worked out and you didnt have to get rid of one of your obs rigs. What a sad day that would have been. So you just daily the 97 and use big nasty for adventures? I couldnt resist not hopping in big nasty everyday and driving to work!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yeah. My wife understands that I love my trucks. But I wouldn't say she's ok with it! Lol. She actually hates when I spend money on them. And yeah I dd the 97 and the 94 gets driving a good bit. Once every two weeks back and forth to work. But I haven't lately because I have a little work to do to it. The right side front axle shaft won't stay in the differential. And right after I put the 6" RCX on I drove it for about 3weeks straight. Lol.