Control arms for lifted trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeekstr

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone here purchased and installed control arms for lifted trucks off of ebay? They look ok but I want an opinion from someone who actually installed them. Thanks

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you wanting to run them in addition to a lift kit or are you wanting to use them as part of a leveling kit?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect much from those, spend a little more now. Just my opinion.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I prefer not to take my life in my hands, or kill someone else because some cheap shyt allowed a wheel to become unattached. If I was going to buy tubular control arms I would be trying to source ones that hand some kind of decent reputation from a reliable company, have done a few with Ride-Tech on muscle cars. Even as such still not a fan of welded arms.

Last edited:

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most of the available ones for lifted trucks don't solve many if any of the issues cranking introduces. Ride quality, alignment issues etc. There was a thread where much of this was discussed. 15 years later....the answers are still the same.

Last edited:

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will work for that, but as mentioned, I’m not sure that I would trust an off brand with something that critical.