Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll get pics tonight when it's darker so that the LEDs show up better. It's the one GMC Burbalade was selling

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's your pic :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Preparing for next weekend. Some upgrades happening with the interior

You must be registered for see images attach

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
any more progress? I am very interested in this especially because I ended up buying my 1997 teal Silverado z71 back.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The install is happening this weekend with carpet, sound system and door panels. I'll be sure and take pics and post up I'm stoked!!

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been following your build on both the 77 and the 98. I am really impressed with your attention to detail and the quality work you have done.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I been following your build on both the 77 and the 98. I am really impressed with your attention to detail and the quality work you have done.

Thank you, sir :handshake: These qualities are also what tend to drive my wife crazy :lol: I'm constantly changing her burb up, too, so it always kinda makes her nervous when parts for the burb start showing up cuz she knows I'm up to something. So far she's liked everything that's been done to it but she still gets nervous. One of these days I'd like to tackle one of these full builds that we see on here and some of the other forums where these guys are building completely sick rides ready for the show circuit! For the foreseeable future, though, the goal will remain to be clean drivers. :) I appreciate the props! I'm looking forward to seeing the end result of this weekend's work. After this weekend the interior should be pretty much done other than the headliner and seats. :popcorn:

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fixing to start a project myself, I unexpectedly got the teal green z71 back I been kicking myself for getting rid of. Ironically the darn thing still has the s10 mirror on the passenger door. This will be fixed immediately. I am hoping to get some rust issues and problems fixed and make it a sharp daily driver. I might steal some ideas from your build..lol:cheers:

Last edited:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
nice! :waytogo: Fixing the rust was the very first thing I did when I got my truck. Luckily it wasn't too bad. The worst part was in the roof but there was also the normal bit in the rockers and cab corners. Once I got all that taken care of I knew I had a solid base to work with. It was about 90% rust free when I got it. Now it's pretty close to 100% rust free....for now....never ending battle LOL