Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is my weekend's doings. Next up in a week or two is window tint and remote start.

Object: redo my in bed toolbox that I scored on CL

Materials: Duplicolor Bed Armor, scuff pads, degreaser, tape

You must be registered for see images attach

Review of Bed Armor...overall very good stuff and easy to use. Goes on nicely and looks to have dried well. My only issue is that I had to keep the nossle cleaned up or it'd started coming out splotchy. Was not a big deal, though. I like the results :)

Before:

After:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She's getting tinted tomorrow

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tint done. This pic was taken while picking up a couple of my kids from preschool

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ordered a set of '99 denali door handles from Rock Auto. I'll be colormatching them and installing hopefully by end of year if they get here quick enough. I also hope to get spray in bed liner done by end of year as well.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm talking to myself in my thread :lol:

Handles arrived today and are in the hands of my painter. Looks like I'll be able to do the install this weekend.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
I'm still here! I just lerk! The color matched handles are gonna look sweet! Safe to assume they will smoothed? Would like to see some close ups when you get them back [emoji4]

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still here! I just lerk! The color matched handles are gonna look sweet! Safe to assume they will smoothed? Would like to see some close ups when you get them back [emoji4]

Yes they are the smooth denali handles so less work on getting them smooth :) I should have them back today. I'll post a pic of them close up when I do. I'm planning on installing them tonight and then also taking pics of them on the truck tomorrow