OK SO Any1 Done This???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't understand what's going on either, but that's for a different reason.
:)

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Wut, I u se hard to what is being spelt all roght an stuf but we al stipid an don no wut u want cause we r al scholarships n gibberish

Ya know.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
And the D-bag award goes to...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
This guy sounds like he has spent some time over at GMFS before.

You obviously haven't spent time over there...

Out of 60 posts I've got maybe 3 answers, yeah maybe the way I'm spelling it out but only two others and Great White are the only ones who have, spent a bit more time getting on the same page. You come on my post and be a Dick and don't want me to talk some YOU dude, like I said I don't talk , but 60 outta 3 getting answers and on this post I had enough time to still take the stock intake off, order the parts, and put it all together and the first post I see is someone trying to talk down to me b/c I wrote a wrong word and didn't put a period in the right place, GROW THE UP! I'm done...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Most of us, myself included, have no idea what you're even asking. What is your question?

~Via Mobile

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As best as I can tell, he is simply wanting to say that he put his stock TBI on top of a Holley Strip Dominator intake manifold and ask if anyone else has ever done such a thing. I reexamined his original post and that seems to be it. There was the question of "why?" but I think it was rhetorical.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
As best as I can tell, he is simply wanting to say that he put his stock TBI on top of a Holley Strip Dominator intake manifold and ask if anyone else has ever done such a thing. I reexamined his original post and that seems to be it. There was the question of "why?" but I think it was rhetorical.

but at the beginning he mentions a carb?

i dont get it at all.

Single plane intakes actually work great with TBI, but if this guy cant even make a coherent full sentence, how are we suppose to answer his question? (Does he even have one?! :think:)

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I just "shotgunned" an answer about single plane intakes, TBI and carbs hoping to hit the target. I doubt I'm in "the same book" let alone " the same page".

The guys aren't being grammar police, they don't know what you are trying to say or ask. It's not just a matter of spelling or periods, there's barely anything coherent. It's like you're speaking French to some one who speaks English. You get a word here or there but you don't really know what's being said.

Just because it looks "close enough" doesn't mean your intent is going to get across. Ie: chambers vs cambers - one letter is the difference between being understood and not (fyi: they're also not chambers, they're runners and the "big part" is a plenum, the ports are where they mate to the heads). Again' speaking French to someone English.

That's what's going on here. The written word is a different animal than the spoken one. When you're face to face, you don't mess up a word, there's context and body jestures/posture. None of that is in a written word so you can't be lazy when writing/typing. You have to be accurate and form concise thoughts.

After posting, go back and read your own posts like you have no idea what it's about. If it's a mess, just go back in and edit it. Otherwise, you're just being lazy and sloppy.

I even tried to get a serious answer in for you and you still insulted me. Not cool. Not cool at all.

I'm not " your boy" nor is anyone "my boy", that's damned insulting. I doubt you even understand why.....

But you'll probably start slagging me too for honestly trying to explain something to you about why you're having troubles here and this is accelerating downhill fast so I think I'll bow out.

Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to build.

Last edited:

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but at the beginning he mentions a carb?

No, he put a period after the abbreviation carb and interrupted his sentence. Carb is describing the intake. Gimme a minute and let me see if I can decode it all.