OHC led mod for sunglasses spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can figure out how to put the lense in, but how do you mount the led in there. Hopefully truckin sees this because i will be buying the led's from him.. Lol if all goes well

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Mine doesn't go where the sunglasses part is. I got a clear diffused lens and put it where the garage door opener is.
You must be registered for see images attach

-Truckin'-

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Mine doesn't go where the sunglasses part is. I got a clear diffused lens and put it where the garage door opener is.
You must be registered for see images attach

-Truckin'-

What kind of light did you put in there? i did the same, and would like more light for when i open my door...

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Is that the one that is out of the 2nd gen blazer? That i see someone is selling on here?

I believe it was out of an Astro

What kind of light did you put in there? i did the same, and would like more light for when i open my door...

All I do is custom retrofits. I made a PCB with Superflux LEDs. Soon to be replaced with a.... You guessed it, BRIGHTER setup.

where did you get that lense?! thats sick

Thank you!

-Truckin'-