offroad build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turned 17 today and got a little cash from the relatives which is gonna go in the bank and be used to order the muffler this coming week. Birthday gift from my parents was paying for the $1200 engine install after I paid the $1800 for the actual thing. After the engine all the pieces should be coming together. So ready to get this thing built

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turned 17 today and got a little cash from the relatives which is gonna go in the bank and be used to order the muffler this coming week. Birthday gift from my parents was paying for the $1200 engine install after I paid the $1800 for the actual thing. After the engine all the pieces should be coming together. So ready to get this thing built

Happy birthday. Cant wait to see it

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So ready to get that freakin truck back. Hopefully Tuesday its back in the driveway. Been driving my mom's accord the last few weeks and as fun as that thing is to drive I miss attempting to shift to 4th but accidentally dropping into 2nd in my OBS

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
keep it green, that's a beautiful color and the truck looks great like it is. think of the different things you could do instead of paint with the same amount of money. plus if you're gonna paint it black you better stay away from any mud whatsoever because that color will show every tiny scratch and imperfection and it will drive you insane lol

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like it won't be coming back until the later part of this week. Engine finally got yanked out today and new one will probably go in tomorrow or wednesday. Found out I need a new radiator too and the freeze plug had a hole in it so engine was probably running extremely hot

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also looks like we will be doing a whole new exhaust system instead of just a muffler. Duals out the sides with the same muffler we were gonna do