OEM Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You literally can't buy new OEM floor mats for these trucks, they've been discontinued for years. If you do find a used set in good shape, they're likely to be more expensive than a new set of WeatherTechs or similar mats. Some people prefer factory parts to aftermarket and would like to preserve what they have. Shaming them because you don't agree with their position is immature and uncalled for.

I wouldn't hesitate to try the Chemical Guys stuff linked earlier personally. I've seen similar stuff work on colored vinyls over the years at least temporarily. Nothing quite as chalky looking as the mats in the OP, but it's worth a shot. As mentioned previously if it works you'll probably have to re-apply it regularly to keep them looking nice.
Chemicals guys will help won’t resolve the issue and you can find ones on eBay they come up once in a while and I’m not shaming anyone bud I’m helping people save time and money when it simply won’t do anything IMO but have your own opinion don’t get a lip on cause of my comment that’s immature

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

highwaystar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen guys use a propane torch to bring back faded bumpers.
Perhaps it will work on rubber floor mats too. Just don't hold it too long
in one spot.

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't found anything yet online, but is there a way to bring my stock red OEM floor mats back to life?

hey Zseventy-one

you mentioned this thread in the painting door panel thread. i replied there, but i figured i'd put my reply here as well - maybe this will work:

is there any product available for dyeing rubber floor mats?
...did a little googling and found this topic: dyeing rubber floor mat experiment
the guy seemed really happy with a product called rubberbond from a company called parasol.

found a link to their webpage: http://www.parasolinc.com/index.php/dyes-paint/rubber-dye-paint-rubberbond/

whichever method you use i hope you get great results!

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You literally can't buy new OEM floor mats for these trucks, they've been discontinued for years. If you do find a used set in good shape, they're likely to be more expensive than a new set of WeatherTechs or similar mats. Some people prefer factory parts to aftermarket and would like to preserve what they have. Shaming them because you don't agree with their position is immature and uncalled for.

I wouldn't hesitate to try the Chemical Guys stuff linked earlier personally. I've seen similar stuff work on colored vinyls over the years at least temporarily. Nothing quite as chalky looking as the mats in the OP, but it's worth a shot. As mentioned previously if it works you'll probably have to re-apply it regularly to keep them looking nice.
I've had pretty damn good luck with Chemical Guys in the past, also - I'm a licensed WeatherTech dealer and we sell a chemical that does almost work like magic, albeit only with that specific brand, but it can make a chalky 10 year old WeatherTech brand new, because they put some of the same chemicals that the mat is made out of into the spray.
I've seen Chemical Guys products that will do the same to an old dashboard, so not a far stretch to imagine they have something for floormats as well.

Can't remember the name of it, but there's also an aerosol that motorsports (SXS, dirtbikes etc.) guys like to use on black trim, it made my 30 year old truck mirrors look new instantly.