OEM Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't found anything yet online, but is there a way to bring my stock red OEM floor mats back to life?

Attachments

• 20210701_085050.jpg
    20210701_085050.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 22

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks ! Looks like good stuff, my matts are really bad but could be worth a shot!
There's another thread I found today where someone changed their interior from red to black with a fabric/vinyl paint which turned out really nice. Just not sure if it would be the best product for these floor mats.
Can't tell if they are more rubber or more vinyl

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s no special formula in a bottle that will turn them back to red your best bet is to buy new mats or re paint em

cheers

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Copy that, will try painting them first. It's low on the list, just can't believe how expensive the orignals are!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There’s no special formula in a bottle that will turn them back to red your best bet is to buy new mats or re paint em

cheers
Believes in special formulas for coolant, immediately nay-says special formulas for restoring vinyl/rubber products. "Don't get your ******* in a not" bro; people can spend $7 trying something to revive an item that you haven't been able to buy new for many years now.

Richard

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Believes in special formulas for coolant, immediately nay-says special formulas for restoring vinyl/rubber products. "Don't get your ******* in a not" bro; people can spend $7 trying something to revive an item that you haven't been able to buy new for many years now.

Richard
Coolant additives do help with heat transfer but that’s it and no there isn’t a special formula there Richard sorry to burst your bubble lad

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can try that chemical guys stuff then, if it doesn't look good yet, paint them with SEM or Duplicolor since, they're already clean. Maybe @sewlow has done this before?