OEM Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Coolant additives do help with heat transfer but that’s it and no there isn’t a special formula there Richard sorry to burst your bubble lad

Funny, Mother's Back to Black turns my faded plastic into shiny black plastic for a bit.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That’s for black it’s easier with black than it is with faded red ……

The results are in. . .

Whether white, red, gold, blue, silver or black, you can be assured you’ll get an even restoration, as long as the trim is not metal.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The results are in. . .

Whether white, red, gold, blue, silver or black, you can be assured you’ll get an even restoration, as long as the trim is not metal.
Let’s see some proven results before you start chirping

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you think a special formula like mother’s back to black will bring back the floor mats to red I want what your smoking haha

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I already said that it’s a garbage product for floor mats are you done?

Running your mouth like in the other thread.

OP I'd still give it a shot, it's a helluva lot cheaper than new mats. It really spruces up the stuff I've put it on, but if it does work worth a **** it'll become part of your regular washing routine and you may eventually tire of it.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Running your mouth like in the other thread.

OP I'd still give it a shot, it's a helluva lot cheaper than new mats. It really spruces up the stuff I've put it on, but if it does work worth a **** it'll become part of your regular washing routine and you may eventually tire of it.
Some people care for there trucks and would rather buy new mats but the wel fare choice works for guys like you

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some people care for there trucks and would rather buy new mats but the wel fare choice works for guys like you

You literally can't buy new OEM floor mats for these trucks, they've been discontinued for years. If you do find a used set in good shape, they're likely to be more expensive than a new set of WeatherTechs or similar mats. Some people prefer factory parts to aftermarket and would like to preserve what they have. Shaming them because you don't agree with their position is immature and uncalled for.

I wouldn't hesitate to try the Chemical Guys stuff linked earlier personally. I've seen similar stuff work on colored vinyls over the years at least temporarily. Nothing quite as chalky looking as the mats in the OP, but it's worth a shot. As mentioned previously if it works you'll probably have to re-apply it regularly to keep them looking nice.