OBS Stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys... Ive been out the game for awhile now but im opening shop again... Let me kno if u need anything I have in stock which is pictured in first post any special requests will b on the back burner till I can get out to the yards...

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Have a gray 88-94 fog light switch? Page 1 shows a black one

Sent from underneath my truck

Case182

Reaction score
Compass/temp/ Autodimming rear view mirror with temp sensor $35 shipped
You must be registered for see images attach

Is this still available?

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I own a 1991 Chevrolet K1500 pickup and would like to add the factory harness to my truck in order to install the factory type fog lights.

Do you still have the fog switch and pigtail? The fog switch pictured on page 1 is sligtly different than the one I have - described below.

Also how much of the underhood wiring do you have? Any photos?

I have an OEM fog light switch (15602693 - Made in USA) with 5 blade connector and the fog light switch pigtail wiring - 5 wires - complete
from the reddish/orange 5 slot switch connector to the four factory OEM connectors. One of the connectors has two wires - black and grey -
and the other connectors each a single wire - two thicker wires - one orange and the other purple with white stripe - then a thin wire - pink
with black stripe. Total length of the pigtail is bout 46 inches long end to end.

Thanks.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just have that switch and harness to the switch connector and partial pigtail to the uner dash harness... No under hood harness...

Status
Not open for further replies.