Obd2 adapter bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcauli82

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have check engine light on and torque pro app with bafx plug in is showing no error codes ......but I have a reoccurring low voltage o2 sensor bank 2 #1 (cant remember the exact code) and an 1870 code that's always there .....it's just making me second guess what the computer is telling me with it's random inconsistencies. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions about this??

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have check engine light on and torque pro app with bafx plug in is showing no error codes
Does the Torque Pro work on other vehicles?

I have a reoccurring low voltage o2 sensor bank 2 #1 (cant remember the exact code) and an 1870 code that's always there
What device are you using that shows the two codes, since Torque Pro doesn't work?

Jcauli82

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use my smartphone with torque pro at the moment..... I've also used dash command they both get the same kind of results so I'm thinking the problem is in the truck ..... It's a 98 k1500 5.7 ecsb btw

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk