o2 help need answeer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchev20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am switching my y pipe over to true duals. I will be running long tubes into dual high flows with 2.5 in pipe with 4 inch tips 45ed. My question is will i need to install another o2 sensor bei.g i have a heated sensor already. When i gutted my cat it didnt throw the sensor off being it was heated...so will i be fine running true duals?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you will be fine running 1 sensor. I'm pretty sure there is no way to hook up 2 and allow the ECM to monitor them. Just install it in the pipe of your choice.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
The best place to install it is in the collector of whichever side you can reach with the stock wire length, that way you can monitor the whole bank not just one cylinder. also being your truck is a 94 you have no post cat 02 sensors, so nothing to worry about.

redchev20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any good brands i should watch for for cheap? I found some flowtechs for 170 on summit. Good or?