non a/c tensioner bracket 4.3-350, 87-89 only I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to find a non a/c tensioner bracket, bolts on with 3 bolts, for an 87-89 only I think, 4.3 305, 350. it bolts on with 3 bolts looks like, you can see it here....

http://old.astrosafari.com/images/v8install/V8goingin022.JPG

http://www.justchevytrucks.com/truckpartpictures/engines.html

about halfway down the 2nd link.

My bracket is the same if I remove the upper PS a/c part, but I need the tensioner and the bracket mainly that it bolts to. I can buy the tensioner around here, but can't find that small 3 bolt bracket anywhere. I have the big old metal setup that holds everything, just need the part under the tensioner.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might be, turns out the steel setup with no a/c is a 4 rib belt and a/c setup is 6 rib. Guy on fsc has the stuff I need, doing th eopposite of me, might end up trading not sure. If I don't come up with anything, or whatever I'll holler at you on the alum. ones. I aint sure what I'm gonna do yet, gonna thinkon it I guess.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
might be, turns out the steel setup with no a/c is a 4 rib belt and a/c setup is 6 rib. Guy on fsc has the stuff I need, doing th eopposite of me, might end up trading not sure. If I don't come up with anything, or whatever I'll holler at you on the alum. ones. I aint sure what I'm gonna do yet, gonna thinkon it I guess.

Sounds good.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
found a gm part no. for it.

14102083 and the support bar that's different is part no. 14102089 both say discontinued and can't find them online from gm parts places.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I will post up some pics tomorrow, They are not very clean or anything, but they have a spot if you want to run dual alts, plus A/C, sorta hard to fine, i would take like $75 for the Brackets, Power steering pump, all the pulleys, and alt (Not sure if its good, but has a pulley on it) and a belt, also have the water pump but its too heavy to ship, unless you REALLY want it.