NO SPARK and ive been through everything!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jswan

Reaction score
i was just down in langley a couple weeks ago :lol:, yea you dont wanna be up here right now, we got a shot load of snow, I quitting chew, but ALOT of my friends do it.

hahaha! god damn.. yeah skoal mint is my poison.. quit smoking and went straight to dip!

and nightrider, im gonna actually be testing it today... ALSO im double checking the ignition module.. hoping its something more simple..

BigRedChvy355

Reaction score
I'd say that the pick-up in the distributor went bad also since everything else checked out fine.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
hahaha! god damn.. yeah skoal mint is my poison.. quit smoking and went straight to dip!

and nightrider, im gonna actually be testing it today... ALSO im double checking the ignition module.. hoping its something more simple..
:lol: I know this sounds girlie, but i liked Skoal Peach.

Double check everything, If you end up needing a Distributor, i think i have one that came with my 350, I went to HEI, I saw the engine run before i bought it so im sure its still good, I would let it go dirt cheap, and im sure shipping would be cheap.