NO SPARK and ive been through everything!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jswan

Reaction score
so to get down to the nitty gritty...truck ran perfect until tuesday then became finicky to start, i would crank it for ages, stop then try again and it would start and run perfect. now it will crank but not start!

theres no spark, new battery cranks fast, tested coil its fine, coil wire is fine, new distributor cap and rotor an hour ago, all fuses good, i have fuel spraying fine, ecm is good. what else should i check??

yes i have used search function.

any suggestions?
thanks

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so to get down to the nitty gritty...truck ran perfect until tuesday then became finicky to start, i would crank it for ages, stop then try again and it would start and run perfect. now it will crank but not start!

theres no spark, new battery cranks fast, tested coil its fine, coil wire is fine, new distributor cap and rotor an hour ago, all fuses good, i have fuel spraying fine, ecm is good. what else should i check??

yes i have used search function.

any suggestions?
thanks

whats the truck specs?

jswan

Reaction score
its a 93 with a stock tbi 350, and i was soo hoping it wasnt the dist... anything else possible?

jswan

Reaction score
dang. well thanks though! and props to someone else from BC, word.

jswan

Reaction score
im in the surrey/langley area and i see youre from williams lake! cant say ive ever been there though.. any fans of skoal and cope up there?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
im in the surrey/langley area and i see youre from williams lake! cant say ive ever been there though.. any fans of skoal and cope up there?

i was just down in langley a couple weeks ago :lol:, yea you dont wanna be up here right now, we got a shot load of snow, I quitting chew, but ALOT of my friends do it.