No brake or blinker lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Had the same problem. No blinkers, hazard’s or brakelights. The Stopfuse was blown. Fixed all but the blinkers. Replaced blinker-relay. Still no blinkers. Maybe multi function switch?! All this happened after a shop welded on my truck without disconnecting my battery Anyone have an idea?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have brake lights? KOEO ( key on engine off) select left turn signal? Nothing, flasher clicking? With left selected, apply brake is left brake light on or off?

Bradycj18

Reaction score
Had the same problem. No blinkers, hazard’s or brakelights. The Stopfuse was blown. Fixed all but the blinkers. Replaced blinker-relay. Still no blinkers. Maybe multi function switch?! All this happened after a shop welded on my truck without disconnecting my battery Anyone have an idea?
If the multi function clicks and holds into place it isn’t that, it could be a wire burnt depending on where they welded it but I’m not a master mechanic either I’m just thinking here