NNBS seats in OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You would have to do something with the seat belts because the truck seats have their own which would leave a hole in the panel when you remove the old seat belts (assuming the 95+ interiors are like the 88-94 interiors). The newest luxury model s10 vehicles (before the colorado) are pretty much the exact same seat except the seat belt is not attached to the seat.

Huh? NNBS has belts on pillar like OBS.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yup its true, idk how the 800 seats hook up but you should be able to do it. It would probably be easier to adapt the 800 seats to a set of 400 tracks though :shrug:

I agree. I have a track I pulled out of a '99 burban that I was planning on using in my truck since it was worn a bit. Just have to get the passenger side.

Really? they changed from the gmt800s?

Yep. My '02 had them on the pillars. I think '03-'06 had them in the seats, although my '05 Denali didn't. '07+ had them back in the pillars.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I agree. I have a track I pulled out of a '99 burban that I was planning on using in my truck since it was worn a bit. Just have to get the passenger side.

Yep. My '02 had them on the pillars. I think '03-'06 had them in the seats, although my '05 Denali didn't. '07+ had them back in the pillars.

are you sure your 02 had them on pillars? my 02 didnt, they were in seats.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wifes burb has them in the seats up front an 3rd row. The 2nd row is on the pillar.

My 07 classic (still an 800) had them in the seat as well....

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they did it on search and restore... not sure if youve seen the one with the gmt400

ya I saw that one, didn't realize those were the same year seats, Tim is 6"3" same as me and he could hardly fit in between the steering wheel. so i guess I'll keep looking. I'm sitting on the springs on my seat with a rip in the side, so I need to find something decent.