Nice weather = new pics of my 94'!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Remove that monster sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I had a huge fight with someone about monster stickers on trucks the other day.

I like to armor-all the plastic under the glove box also, adds a really nice touch.

That's one clean, nice truck though man!

:lol: I don't even remember how that got monster bottle sticker got stuck on there for sure lol Let me give you some advice that you will most definitely thank me for one day; go out to your garage and find all of your armor all products, next put them all in a bag, then lastly proceed to through all of them out in the trash. I hate any armor all product with a passion, try painting a door jamb that someone armoralled the door seals and you'll see why i dislike the garbage so much! lol The ONLY interior product i use is a Product called Duragloss (i forget the model number), Its silicone free and an excellent product for giving any plastic, leather, vinyl, rubber, etc etc a deep shine! I did use it on that heater cover is shined up, it's just really scuffed up bad, i think i'll take it out and repaint it if i ever get time!
And Thanks man!

You need gas bro! Truck looks awesome.

I always need gas!! These gas prices are getting ridiculous!! Thanks man!!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Remove that monster sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I had a huge fight with someone about monster stickers on trucks the other day.

STOP fighting with everyone!!!!!!!

IT was a play fight, but we both were quite adamant on our opinions, all in good fun though. It's my best friend!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
:lol: I don't even remember how that got monster bottle sticker got stuck on there for sure lol Let me give you some advice that you will most definitely thank me for one day; go out to your garage and find all of your armor all products, next put them all in a bag, then lastly proceed to through all of them out in the trash. I hate any armor all product with a passion, try painting a door jamb that someone armoralled the door seals and you'll see why i dislike the garbage so much! lol The ONLY interior product i use is a Product called Duragloss (i forget the model number), Its silicone free and an excellent product for giving any plastic, leather, vinyl, rubber, etc etc a deep shine! I did use it on that heater cover is shined up, it's just really scuffed up bad, i think i'll take it out and repaint it if i ever get time!
And Thanks man!

I armor all everything, the dash, heater core, steering wheel, the mirrors, bumper plastic, front license plate plastic.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well tonight i installed a new rear view mirror with the dual Temp & Compass readings in it! It looks 10X better then the original one!! I have it all wired in, I just have buy a temp sensor tomorrow and i'll be set! I'll get pics up asap! :cheers: