Newish guy from Manitoba Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munrom77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,
From central Manitoba working at a dealership shop and service manager. Had many different styles of the 400’s over the years but I’ve been searching for a while now for my first truck which was a 90 rcsb step side. Well I finally found one after 15 years of being without it. So here are some pictures
You must be registered for see images

So of all the trucks I’ve owned and seen I’ve never seen a floor shift auto, maybe someone can chime in I’m assuming aftermarket somebody probably replaced a standard and instead in replacing the column they just put a floor shift.

I will be also starting a build page to log progress and for people to give in sites and tips

Thanks alot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, like you, I have never seen an auto floor shifter.

johnny_buchanan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! 1st floor shifting auto I’ve ever seen!

-J

Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw an add for a 400 for sale, that someone had built a floor console and put a Hurst shifter for the auto trans on it.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I think Lokar makes that shifter. I put one just like it in a 66 pickup I built for a friend of mine. Definitely not factory.

munrom77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it also it's a great talking point for the truck almost no one else will have seen something like this. That's awesome Nathaniel2g, I don't know about you but my days are full and with a new born at home my project isn't getting worked on as much as I thought it would when I got it but o well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk