Newest money pit, now featuring a diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremytn86

Reaction score
Have you seen the price of housing out here? And the crap turn the politics have taken?
The price of housing makes me happy, as I own my home here, and have for quite some time, along with 1,138 acres. Craig is a pretty small conservative coal mining town, I like that part also, so I don't see the downside. At least not for me...

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Leaving my hometown in TN, heading back to Colorado. This is why I Iove this thing. Wife, kids, dogs, all our traveling stuff, plus on whole storage unit (the trailer is full floor to ceiling). 99 K2500 6.5 diesel Suburban with more done to it than I can remember. Bigger HX40 turbo is the highlight.
Cool , love the 6.5 . What's the weight on your rack I didn't know the roofs were strong enough to carry all that load.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's the biggest one they had unfortunately.
Yup 6x12 dual axle is the biggest trailer they have. For bigger loads than that will haul, they will rent you a truck (several sizes there!). But the mileage fees on those will getcha if you're going very far. We use one, once a year, to load in and out of the Houston Autorama swap meet, because the time constraints don't work for multiple trips with the truck.

jeremytn86

Reaction score
Yup 6x12 dual axle is the biggest trailer they have. For bigger loads than that will haul, they will rent you a truck (several sizes there!). But the mileage fees on those will getcha if you're going very far. We use one, once a year, to load in and out of the Houston Autorama swap meet, because the time constraints don't work for multiple trips with the truck.
Yeah, I looked in to all my options. Truck was almost 2 grand to get one big enough to make it worth it, not counting fuel. Trailer was $300 something. I wish I had $7-10k laying around, I'd like an enclosed trailer. I have 4 open ones, maybe I should see if I could trade lol. It was 1600 miles BTW.