Saving a 98 Suburban from the scrapper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has any insight but it still seems to have a slight vibration on the highway when doing 60 or more mph. U joint is new tires are new and balanced and it is aligned properly. At lower speeds its smooth as could be but I vs t seem to figure out why at higher speeds it has that vibration. As long as its safe I don't care but don't want it to be a problem on a trip.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For my Christmas present installed new window vent guards. I love them on all my vehicles and I think they look nice. Also she got a name at christmas, my brother in law named her Purdue in honor of the school. Except he has a bit of an accent and dragged out Puuurdue so that's her name for now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fixed the oil leak with a new oil pressure sending unit so no more puddles everywhere I park. Also I love this thing for trips because everyone can move around when we have to stop to change and feed the little one.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chilly morning but the ole girl didn't let me down even at -8. She did groan a little and had a slow time getting fluids going but these things warm up fast and stay warm.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here we have the GMT400 in its natural habitat

Shes getting some miles on her since I got her

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have to downsize the fleet and the Suburban didn't make the cut. She is up for sale and I would like to see someone get this truck who can appreciate how much work is done to it. Please message me if interested.