Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skillz2011

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the website, but I wanted to show everyone pics of my 1988 chevy c1500 first off its a chevy but for right now I have a stand in gmc grill on just so I can get on base without complications currently I have 24 inch edge hype rims and 20 inch akuza rims, soft tonneau cover and its a long bed. The truck only has 88,000 original miles, clear tail lights. The interior is stock except for the sound system it has 2 ma audio competition 10s with a ma audio hi synergy 3800 watt amp hooked up to a kinetik 2400 a rockford fosgate 400.4 hooked up to 4 infinty component sets with pioneer usb deck. My future mods are a bag kit with drop spindles and 4 link (entire kit sitting in my living room) a new paintjob( thinking about cadillac silver metallic after I finish shaving the body shave kit from rollpans.com came in this morning along with door popper kit) an engine swap from v6 tbi to cammed v8 (waiting for dad and brother to drive from slidell, la with the engine) http://photobucket.com/beb2004

LILMAN

Reaction score
Lemme help you out.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Click on the pic on Photobucket and then click on the IMG CODE, it'll copy it then just right click and past it in your posts...
Nice project bro! can't wait to see it drop! :rocking: