newbie from walker la.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have ran across this forum multiple times when i google help for my chevy so i figured i would join. Ive been working on this truck for a while. When i got it she had 400000 miles on it with a 4.3 manual and now has a 5.7 crate and a 700r4. ill post some before pics later but heres a few of it now. Oh and the reason im here is im trying to build a box for 1 12' L5 to go under the seat. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

heres one before the body work

and heres a gangsta shot

any questions are suggestions feel free. Right now its got about a 5/8 drop but debating on a bag setup. My only problem is i trailer my bikes to the track with it so i need it to be a truck also. lol

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I love it. Same color as my Harley(Matte). What mirrors are those?

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank ya. its actually a satin black sealer i did to hold me off until the bag/frame work is done. But with the responses i actually get everywhere i go im actually debating on this color but flattening out the clear coat. After the wifey gets done buying all the christmas gifts i plan on finishing it. Geuss ill post some pics of the new system build tom since thats what brought me here. lol
Oh and those are the street scene mirrors