Newbie from Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994rcsbLS

Reaction score
How's it goin everyone! Just picked up ( after searching for forever ) my 94 RCSB... I Call her... "The Other Woman". ( the wife hates it )
it's just a worked 6.0 with a TH400 and a Holley Terminator X setup.. Looking to learn more bout em, more mods are needed ( really when does it stop lol )
You must be registered for see images attach

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it was a pretty penny, but i wouldnt say stupid. sure needs some little tlc here an there. but well worth it for whats under the hood
I sold my 89 scsb back in September for 3200. No eng or trans. No front clip. I had frame cleaned up and painted and 2/4 rough country drop kit on it. New front brakes and cab and bed sitting on frame. Rest was stripped down. Last Monday bought my first ecsb. Was GM employee owned for the last 21 years. Got her dirt cheap. Still miss my scsb though.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I feel your pain and your wife may be related to mine. We argued for years about the fact that I needed a pickup truck (it wasn't HER car being used for box store runs). The argument continued until one day she came home and noticed it parked in the driveway. It was a little chilly for a few days but having a truck is worth it!

Welcome to the forum. My usual advice is to make sure EVERYTHING (that includes the AC) works before installing any mods. With TLC these trucks run forever.

1994rcsbLS

Reaction score
I feel your pain and your wife may be related to mine. We argued for years about the fact that I needed a pickup truck (it wasn't HER car being used for box store runs). The argument continued until one day she came home and noticed it parked in the driveway. It was a little chilly for a few days but having a truck is worth it!

Welcome to the forum. My usual advice is to make sure EVERYTHING (that includes the AC) works before installing any mods. With TLC these trucks run forever.
lol i think all wives are related lol. Mine was given a 3 vehicle choice... 1. harley 2. a worked sports car or 3 a pickup.... the answer was easy after that... however... she never said what kind. so i got a heavily modified obs lol. only thing i had to deal with was when i started it to get off the trailer... as loud at 3 harleys lmfao